Electric vehicles systems testing and their interoperability within Smart Grids.
COTEVOS – Concepts, capacities and Methods for Testing Electric Vehicle Systems and their Interoperability within the Smart Grids.
We were responsible for:
- Expert inputs during the project preparation,
- Consortium Agreement negotiations,
- Representation of partner in project steering,
- Inputs for specific studies „Requirements for infrastructure for interoperability assessment“, „Report on the needs for interoperability between EVs and electrical power system“, „Evaluation and specification of the interfaces in terms of the conceptual interoperability model and definition of required interoperability level“,
- Cooperation on creation of project reports and outputs dedicated to European Commission (program FP7).
Implementation 2013 – 2014, project budget 5 648 413 €.